Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Kids Were Here #9

Well that time again. Another post, another reminder of my kids and all the little memories that they leave behind. Often, okay more than often, they leave behind their school clothes wherever they fall. They leave behind the homework or project they were working on because "I am still working on that but I am just done for now." They often leave behind little reminders of who they are and the things they love in life. Regardless of what they OFTEN leave behind, they ALWAYS leave an impression on my heart. They are my loves. They are my life. They are my reason for being. I nag and I nag, and I nag some more, to "do this," "do that," "pick that up," or "turn that off." And the times they do, well sometimes I call that a miracle :) And the times they don't, well I have learned to call that a MEMORY. And that is really what it is all about....because in this thing called life, kids will come and kids will go, but memories will keep them close at heart.










No comments:

Post a Comment